Terms and Conditions
The term '[Max Van De Banks / MaximumEffect]' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user of our services or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Services provided by us :-By your engagement of services by MaximumEffect and its Artists you are agreeing to the following.Our invoice for services provided will become due when received by you the client.You agree payments will be made within 7 calendar days from received invoice unless other payment arrangements have been agreed in advance and confirmed in writing.By offering a position on your production to MaximumEffect or any of its artists in a formal contract or email request for our service you agree to the following cancellation fees :- less than 14 days notice 100% of fees will be paid less than 28 days 50% will be paid unless other arrangement's have been put in place before hand our terms and conditions supper seeds any contract conditions given by the production company.Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.